Previously Emily Keal, I was born in the midlands UK, living as far away from the beach as it’s possible in the UK, I now live in Auckland and enjoy the outdoors, beach and exploring my new home. I spent time living in New Zealand as a child and have now have family here. I returned back to the UK aged 13 and moved back to New Zealand 15 years later.
My husband and I have embraced New Zealand and love to explore the towns, beaches, forest, mountains and rivers. Exploring at the weekends, we are working our way through the DOC (Department of Conservation) walks, flying around the country to national parks and kayaking at the beaches and rivers.
The work life balance in New Zealand is unique, whilst it’s a challenge to manage freelance work, full time teaching and study. It is important to us to make time for our own interests and projects, the culture in New Zealand is very supportive of this.
- BSc (Hons) Computer Aided Design
- Diploma in Education and Training
- Qualified Teacher and Learning Skills Status (QTLS)
- Dipolma in Professional Practise
- NZQA Unit Standard 11552 Level 5 – Design and Evaluate Assessment Materials – NZ
- NZQA Unit Standard 11551 Level 5 – Moderate Assessment – NZ
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement – UK
- Level 4 QCF Award in The Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Process and Practise – UK
- Certificate in Safeguarding (Children, Young people and Vulnerable Adults) – Police checked UK & NZ
- Finalist for Women Who Excels in Business 2017
- Finalist for Excellence in Science & Technology Award 2017
- Pride of Rugby Business Person of the Year 2014
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist 2013
Please contact me if you have need website management, external assessment moderation, guest speaking, e-mail marketing, digital marketing strategy or website hosting.